In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to do all four races live to get the series medal?
Yes. There are no exceptions to this rule (no virtual options, etc).
2. Can I participate in some races live and some races virtually to complete the series?
All races in this series will be LIVE ONLY. There will be NO virtual components to this series unless we are forced to switch due to a state mandate or lockdown. If that happens we will address that at the time.
3. What do I have to do in order to be eligible for series awards and how are they calculated?
To be eligible for series awards you must finish all four series races. Awards will be based on the best cumulative net time.
Series awards will be the following:
Top 1 Male Overall and Top 1 Female Overall
Top 1 Male in the following age divisions: 1-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Top 1 Female in the following age divisions: 1-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
4. What happens if I signed up for the Live Race but the event is now switched to Virtual due to another lock-down or restriction mandate?
Unfortunately, we cannot tell the future. However, we have high hopes that it will not happen. But if it does, all participants will be moved to a Virtual Race and we will simply hold onto your swag until the next race. In the event there is no "next" race we will host a no contact pickup and if you can't make that we will cover your shipping. We just ask for patience as it will be a very fluid situation if that happens but we will do our best to communicate with everyone both through email and on our Facebook Page.
5. Why is there no paper registration or race day registration? I don't want to sign up online.
Unfortunately we have gone away from paper registration for many years and are not bringing it back. It adds a lot of additional work and financial tracking that we do not want to do as directing a race is hard enough. We will be offering race day registration but it will be ONLINE so you will need your cell phones to complete the registration.
6. Why is there sales tax and a processing fee?
Registrations are now required to collect and remit sales tax. The processing fee is there to cover costs of payment facilitators, emails, texts, etc.
7. What precautions are you taking specifically to help maintain social distancing?
Please refer to the race rules and policies below for items regarding this question. We hope that as the year progresses we can do more as far as post race refreshments, official awards ceremonies, etc.
8. Can I transfer my registration to someone or can someone run in my place?
We do not allow person to person transfers and if someone is caught running for you so you complete the series you will be DQ'd. Please note we physically tag every finish line photo so you will get caught if you do this.
9. If the race is moved virtually, will I still be able to get a refund?
Absolutely not. You will be required to agree to this upon registration in three ways (a separate question, a waiver, and a refund policy). If you are rude in any way to a director or volunteer you will not be able to participate in any APTiming hosted event ever again. If you request a charge back for your registration fee you will not be able to participate in any APTiming hosted event ever again. When registering you take the risk of the event being moved to a virtual event and if you don't want to risk it then please simply do not register.
Race Rules and Policies
1. Runners who have been feeling ill up to 48 hours before the race are not allowed to participate.
2. Runners with a temperature on race morning of over 100.4 degrees will not be allowed to participate.
3. Runners must follow social distance guidelines and avoid gathering in large groups (you are responsible in starting in your wave/time or you will be DQ'd).
4. Runners are responsible in bringing their own hydration (water/drinks). We will have aid stations for the longer races.
5. Although not mandatory, masks are recommended both before/after the race.
6. Please stay within the area at all times. Do not trespass.
7. While running/walking please DO NOT cut across the parking lots. Stay on the course.
8. No littering, vandalizing, or tampering with any of the city amenities
9. Pets are allowed; must be leashed and you must clean up after them
10. Know the nature of the event and come hydrated/prepared.
11. No team-based (or any) bullying
12. Parking is abundant in the area
13. No refunds or transfers for any reason (even due to Force Majeure or Act of God)
14. No bandits are allowed on the course.
If you do not register for this event/sign the waiver for this event, then you cannot be associated with this event or any parties involved. Any risks and liabilities involving the pets/animals, as well as any other foreseen or unforeseen happenstances, are assumed by the individual.
Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.
By participating I agree to APTiming's Respectfulness Policy:
"If you aren't nice, you aren't allowed. Race organizers, at their sole discretion, have the right to remove your registration without a refund, and even permanently ban you from all future races, if you act, speak or behave disrespectfully toward any of our race staff, race volunteers, or toward your fellow participants. This includes all digital/online communications as well as in-person interactions."